www.clicktobeaute.com is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the Website for various purposes. Use of such information will help us to add more products and services of interest to you and also to ensure that your shopping experience with us is an enjoyable and personalized one.
Types of information collected or held by us shall include:
- contact details including telephone number, fax number, address, email address, etc.;
- inquiries, suggestions or opinions.
We store and use such information for the following purposes:
- fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
- responding to your inquiries;
- membership registration and offering benefits and privileges;
- sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events;
- marketing and promotional purposes for us, our vendors and business partners and other selected companies;
- joint marketing schemes with other parties;
- customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
- collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
- evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services;
- fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
We may share the information we collected with the following parties:
- third parties i.e. authorized contractors, consultants and other companies working with us to perform services or functions on our behalf in order to improve our Website, merchandising, marketing and promotional efforts, communications or other services;
- companies that perform services on our behalf, including those who assist us in selling, billing, shipping and responding to customer inquiries;
- financial institutions with whom we jointly offer financial products or services.
The provision of such information is voluntary.
The company regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or the company’s treatment of Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is our company policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints that cannot be resolved between the company and an individual.